Quality Covenants Assure Enduring Beauty
Monteola’s covenants and restrictions have been crafted to ensure that each resident’s use of the land allows for personal freedom of choice, while limiting structures that would infringe upon other residents’ enjoyment or the unique character of the land.
Monteola’s Master Design Committee must review and consent to all improvements to ensure harmony with the Master Design Guidelines and the Subdivision Covenants.
The complete Master Design Guidelines and Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions are available upon request. They include:
- Mandatory Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Main House Must be a Minimum of 3,500 Square Feet
- Roofing Must be Metal, Tile or Slate
- Exterior Masonry Required
- 100 Foot Setbacks Required
- Domestic Livestock and Exotic Animals are Not Permitted